FM12 Transparent Graphics PLUS New Question

Dave Reynolds dave.reynolds at taitradio.com
Wed Jun 3 14:09:25 PDT 2015

I'm using Frame 8 on Win7 and occasionally the keyboard shortcuts
(standard and custom) stop working for me too. As yet, I haven't found
out why. I have to restart Frame to get them working again.

Cheers

Dave

--

------------------------------
This email, including any attachments, is only for the intended recipient.
It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be the subject of legal
or other privilege, none of which is waived or lost by reason of this
transmission.
If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disseminate,
distribute or reproduce such email, any attachments, or any part thereof.
If you have received a message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and erase all copies of the message and any attachments.
Unfortunately, we cannot warrant that the email has not been altered or
corrupted during transmission nor can we guarantee that any email or any
attachments are free from computer viruses or other conditions which may
damage or interfere with recipient data, hardware or software. The
recipient relies upon its own procedures and assumes all risk of use and of
opening any attachments.