Sourcesafe

Simon BUCH simon.buch at m-ais.com
Fri Jun 5 03:34:27 PDT 2015

Making a manual archive is always a good practice - I would advise doing
this on a twice daily basis so that the files are backed up to a server
in a different location.

Warning: SourceSafe is a discontinued Microsoft package. Even though
SourceSafe can handle any type of file, we experienced some corruptions
when dealing with non-source code, such as document sets, images, etc.
Not good!

Instead, I would recommend switching to use Apache Subversion - AKA: SVN.

// Simon BUCH