Book Save-As PDF w/ multiple page sizes

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Jun 8 11:08:29 PDT 2015

And, as always in this regard, I should note that YMMV. ☺

For me, the “Save As PDF” was the option that worked better for many of the older releases of FrameMaker – just had to play with the pop-up box options for each new release that came out.

In FM12, both Print to Adobe PDF printer, and Save as PDF have given me essentially similar PDF files output (with only one issue – the bug in the CMYK selection). But not identical files … I haven’t bothered to look to see why not.