Book Save-As PDF w/ multiple page sizes - Follow-Up

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 14:16:06 PDT 2015

Hey Charles,

What we do here if we have odd-sized or even just rotated pages is put them
in separate files from the regular pages. So a single chapter can actually
consist of multiple files, in order, for each change in size or
orientation. All you have to do is make sure that the numbering is set to
"Use same chapter number as previous file", and Save As PDF works fine. You
might be able to get the same effect by turning them into a section, but I
haven't used that so I can't really say.

Of course, setting up in multiple files can be a small nuisance. On the
other hand, you don't have to worry about reapplying master pages if the
amount of information you have changes.

Lin Sims