Is there a way to get around the issue of a book not allowing the same file more than once?

John Posada jposada99 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 06:13:23 PDT 2015

Pursuing this text insert approach, which is better practice...lets say I
have a couple pages of content and I want it to appear twice. Do I put the
orig file in the book and use it in a text insert in another place or do I
not put the file in the book but instead use two different text insert
files?