Importing clear, sharp images

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Wed Jun 17 16:18:32 PDT 2015

SnagIt is up to v12. It has many excellent new features.
I consider it an essential tool of my trade. It is remarkably inexpensive
for what it does for me every day.
I would definitely upgrade.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:09 PM, Tim Pann <TPann at telecomsys.com> wrote:

> By the way, I'm using version 7 of SnagIt. Is there any reason in the
> current or any other context that I should spend the money to get the
> latest version?

<http://www.actifio.com/>    *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083
*t* @actifiodocs <http://twitter.com/actifiodocs>

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Radically simple copy data management *

*.*