Importing clear, sharp images

Tim Pann TPann at telecomsys.com
Wed Jun 17 16:33:28 PDT 2015

Several reasons to use Photoshop: 1) I add additional things to the pictures, like arrows and labels and callouts and circles and highlights etc., which I often generate in Illustrator; much easier to move these elements around when they reside on their own layer. 2) I generally make changes to things as I go. For both, it's nice to just change the PS image and hit save. Imported graphic updates automatically, I don't have to re-save in another format, etc.