Importing clear, sharp images

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Jun 18 09:21:14 PDT 2015

I only use PNG with screen captures ... the (older) standard GIF color size (used to be set of 256 colors ... has that changed?) would be way too limiting in most cases (not all).

Any drawn image with gradients - which are not always obvious - or pictures, will result in a poor quality. And, PNG will be far better for these reasons.