FM12 Crashes on File Open - Need Answer FAST

Combs, Richard (CW) Richard.Combs at polycom.com
Fri Jun 19 07:26:16 PDT 2015

“Divide and conquer” is always a good troubleshooting strategy in such cases. Cut the MIF file in half and save each half as FM. Theoretically, one of the FM files will crash and the other won’t, narrowing down the location of the problem. Repeat the process as necessary to isolate the problem to a specific graphic, table, page, etc.