FM12/FM2015 script library loses entries

Sue Thomson Sue.Thomson at ewst.co.uk
Wed Jun 24 01:14:40 PDT 2015

Hi, Folks

I have a question for the group:

My scripts won't stay in my script library. I have to reload them every time I start FrameMaker. Can anyone suggest a solution, please?
(I'm running FM2015 but had the same issue with FM12.)

Regards

Sue Thomson

Sue Thomson MISTC
Technical Author

EW Simulation Technology Ltd
Building A8, Cody Technology Park, Ively Road
Farnborough, Hampshire GU14 0LX

Tel: +44 1252 512 951
Email: sue.thomson at ewst.co.uk<mailto:sue.thomson at ewst.co.uk>
Important
This message and any attachments to it is intended only for the individual or company to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or prohibited from disclosure or unauthorised use.
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution or publication of this e-mail message or its attachments is strictly prohibited by the sender.
If you have received it in error, please return it to the sender and destroy the message and all copies in your possession.
EWsT is Registered at Companies House 3155211.