Track changes question

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Wed Mar 4 08:48:14 PST 2015

Hi John,

in the online help for FM 11 it says:

"If you modify the document with the Track Text Edits feature on and
Preview Final or Preview Original selected, FrameMaker switches from
Preview mode to Tracking mode."

So I guess you have to decide either to see all changes in tracking mode
or to switch off the tracking feature (which means of course that the
following changes then would not be tracked at all).

Best regards - Tino H. Haida, Berlin

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com: