Problem with master pages and pagination settings

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Thu Mar 5 12:27:29 PST 2015

Hi Pat,

I do not think that FM 12 would produce a different result.

Did you consider to use a "MasterPagesMap" (on reference page)?

pls. see -->
http://www.adobe.com/print/tips/frm7masterpage/pdfs/frm7masterpage.pdf

Points 3-5.

(Although this is for FM 7, is still applies to newer versions of FM, I
guess.)

Best regards -- T.H. Haida

Christenson, Pat: