Looking for an easier way to convert FM12 files to MIF12

Craig, Alison Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Fri Mar 6 11:00:06 PST 2015

My advice would be to ask for copies of all your TM files and change LSPs!

I can give you some good recommendations.

Alison

Alison Craig | Technical Documentation Lead
Ultrasonix | 130-4311 Viking Way | Richmond, BC  V6V 2K9 | analogicultrasound.com<http://www.analogicultrasound.com>
T 604-279-8550 ext 127 | F 604-279-8559