Print a list of variables?

Scott Prentice sp14 at leximation.com
Tue Mar 10 11:09:58 PDT 2015

Actually, I think a script is probably the easiest way.

Or .. you could download and install the trial of my FM2DITA plugin. One
of the commands is "Catalog Report" which will generate a list of most
styles, formats, and named objects (of which variable definitions are
one) in the current document.

     http://leximation.com/tools/info/fm2dita.php

Most of the commands in this plugin will limit the amount of processing
you can do with the trial, but I'm pretty sure that this command has no
such limitations. It'll give you 30 days to do what you want .. so it
might be worth the effort to install. Just run the installer and get a
trial auth code .. don't bother with any of the other install
instructions (unless of course you want to try a DITA conversion).

Cheers,

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.
www.leximation.com