Accidental Change All (am I alone?)

Tornquist, Patti patti.tornquist at teamquest.com
Wed Mar 11 11:14:37 PDT 2015

Hi Stephen - Unfortunately, we know about this...

Our workaround has been to restore the document using the properties menu
on the file or folder from Windows Explorer.  Although recent work may be
lost, repairing a huge, unwanted update is avoided. We usually have to
restore when we accidentally replace a word with a space, or something like
that.

Good luck.

*Patti Tornquist*
Product Documentation