Accidental Change All (am I alone?)

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Thu Mar 12 04:46:21 PDT 2015

Also, the default radio button on the Find/Change dialog box should be
Document, not Book. If you Change All in a document, you have a chance to
revert to saved, but Change All in a book will open, save, and close
documents that are not already open. Let the user explicitly choose the Book
radio button instead of it being the default.

Rick Quatro

Carmen Publishing Inc.

585-366-4017

rick at frameexpert.com