Accidental Change All (am I alone?)

Susan Phillips susan.phillips at caris.com
Thu Mar 12 12:31:18 PDT 2015

I agree that the default should be Document, not Book. I've had more
occasions where the current default has caused problems for me, than i
can foresee having with Alison's suggestion. Easier to override a
default for one instance than restore a book.

Susan Phillips
Technical Writer, Marine
CARIS <http://www.caris.com>
115 Waggoners Lane
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Canada    E3B 2L4
Tel: +1.506.458.8533     Fax: +1.506.459.3849
www.caris.com <http://www.caris.com>

*Connect with CARIS*
Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/CARIS_GIS> LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3217878> FaceBook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/CARIS-The-Marine-GIS-Experts/123907500987669?v=app_4949752878>
<https://plus.google.com/b/114389770462919844434/114389770462919844434/posts>
YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/CARISGIS>

Download your free copy of CARIS Easy View today!
www.caris.com/easyview <http://www.caris.com/easyview>