Miles33 and Framemaker

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Fri Mar 13 09:27:29 PDT 2015

I've been asked to research solutions for a client's sister company
that currently uses Miles33 to produce a 600-page catalog. The
company is unhappy with the costs associated with upkeep of this
catalog and wants to explore other options. From what I can see on
the Miles33 Web site, it is an XML-based publishing system. I need to
locate resources who are familiar with Miles33 and who might be
interested in bidding a conversion project from Miles33 to
Framemaker. Please respond off-list.

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773