Accidental Change All (am I alone?)

Davis, David David.Davis at non.schneider-electric.com
Mon Mar 16 02:34:42 PDT 2015

Stephen,
This has happened to me a couple of times too. Horrible!! Accidentally setting off a 'find and replace' globally for something (usually changing a few letters to a blank string), simply because the focus was accidentally on that dialog and I triggered it before I realised what was happening.
There's no undo from within Frame either, I just had to revert to earlier versions of your files :(

David

Message: 1