Anchored Graphics, Columns, and Runaround Properties

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:30:12 PDT 2015

Yeah, I tried that. It's an almost there; basically, the graphic spans a
column, gutter, and part of the other column, and all the text after the
paragraph it's anchored in winds up below it in both columns. It's close
enough, I suppose. There doesn't seem to be any way to get the text in the
second column to flow around the graphic unless it's in a regular,
unanchored frame.

--
Lin Sims