post-processing a PDF with FM markers

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Wed Mar 25 10:29:00 PDT 2015

I've been following this thread with interest because I've got a similar problem. In my case, the books in the library are not in the same folder and I'd rather they weren't because of the structure in the CVS repository where they live. However, when we install the PDFs, they'll be in the same folder. So could I use a FrameMaker marker to create a hyperlink from one book to another, specifying a relative path? I realize it'll break if someone moves the PDF to another folder, but the displayed text should give point them in the right direction anyway.

I'm also generating Eclipse Help and maintaining the link there is going to be trickier because I really don't know where the HTML files end up being installed. Not expecting an answer, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

I'm using FrameMaker 10 on Windows 7.

Fei Min Lorente
ON Semiconductor

Message: 4