How to toggle View > Options > Snap Grid Spacing with only one klick or shortcut?

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Thu Mar 26 09:19:39 PDT 2015

On 2015-Mar-26 6:42 AM, Michael Böhme wrote:
> Hello Framers,
> I often want to toggle between yes or no 'Snap Grid Spacing' in
> Framemaker 10 (on Win 8.1).
> Therefore I klick  View > Options > Snap Grid Spacing,
> which increasingly frustrates me.
>
> How to toggle View > Options > Snap Grid Spacing with only one klick
> or shortcut?
>
> Michael

Michael,

The online Help for FM 10 links to
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FrameMaker/customize_frame_7.pdf , implying
that the document still applies to FM 10. It explains how to create or
modify commands and shortcuts, so for example, you could define F12 to
toggle the Snap feature.

Best regards,

--
Stuart Rogers