How to toggle View > Options > Snap Grid Spacing with only one klick or shortcut?

Michael Böhme boehme at gmx.de
Thu Mar 26 10:43:04 PDT 2015

Thank you, Stuart,
your example from a previous Frame version did not fit pefectly, but hints
me to find the following (valid for FM10):
in wincmds.cfg (instead of a customui.cfg) I added a line
<Modify GraphicsSnap <KeySequence    /F12 >>
and from that time on I only need to press F12 once to toggle between snap
<> no snap.

Everything is perfect now ;-)