Deleting elements by mistake in Struct Frame

Johan Anglemark johan.anglemark at iar.com
Fri Mar 27 02:27:57 PDT 2015

Occasionally we manage to select an element in a structured document and
press a key by mistake, deleting the element. Sometimes when we peer
review our user documentation, we discover that such mistakes have gone
unnoticed until that stage, and of course, some of these deletions can
be tricky to detect.

Has anyone of you tried to find a remedy to this problem, which I guess
we cannot be the only ones to have? Frame doesn't warn when you delete
an element. And we cannot modify Windows so that a multiple keys are
required to delete objects.

-j
--
Johan Anglemark, Technical Communicator & Localization Manager.
IAR Systems AB