FrameMaker Bug: inability to add a table after a table footnote.

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Fri May 15 09:23:16 PDT 2015

I understood Anna's suggestion to be that one should add a /temporarily/
empty paragraph and then move up one line before inserting a table, so
that when you need to add text after the table, you already have a
visible text symbol to place your cursor ahead of. If the table is not
the last thing in the file, then that step could be skipped or the
temporary empty pgf deleted. I don't think she was suggesting to use the
Enter key as a formatting tool. :-)

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator