PDF problems

Alan Houser arh at groupwellesley.com
Thu May 21 06:46:04 PDT 2015

This is a vexing type of problem. It may be a non-obvious corrupt
graphic or other object. I recommend "divide and conquer", either in
FrameMaker 12 or in Acrobat.

- Split the file in half.
- Identify the half-file that produces the error.
- Split the error-prone half-file again.
- Repeat until you've identified the page/object that is causing the error.

As David Spreadbury suggests, if the printer can tell you the page that
invokes the failure, start looking there.

-Alan
----

Alan Houser
Group Wellesley, Inc.
Consultant and Trainer, Technical Publishing
arh on Twitter
412-450-0532