remapping Frame formats

john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com
Tue May 26 08:29:57 PDT 2015

Rick...if you could do this in Extendscript, you'd have a sale.

I'd even be OK with doing it one change at a time.

John X Posada
AML Syst & Ops Supt Data Analyst | US FCC & RC Systems Control & Analytics
| HSBC North America Holdings Inc
330 Madison Ave., NY NY

 Phone
      Int: 212-525-5483 Ext: Personal Cellphone - 732-259-2874
 Fax
      Conference Bridge - 877-304-0052, Code 74809254
 Email
      john.x.posada at us.hsbc.com

 Protect our environment - please only print this if you have
 to!