FW: Book Print Settings (non) persistence

Charles Richardson cer at matrixpress.com
Tue May 26 16:19:33 PDT 2015

Shlomo,

Well, I've run into one glitch: when a book has mixed page sizes (letter,
tabloid), Save-As processes all pages as a single size (one or the other).
This did not happen when printing/distilling.  Is there perhaps some
additional consideration that I need to be aware of to prevent this behavior
with Save-As?

Charles