[Framers] Kinda OT: PDF produced from printing FM book to .ps and then distilling to PDF

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:10:13 PDT 2016

Not understanding why you'd to a two-step manual distillation like this
instead of just printing to the Adobe PDF printer instance directly.

I'd try the standard method, the one-step, instead of the two-step before I
decided it was a problem/bug...

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.