[Framers] Need FrameMaker Language Help

Craig, Alison acraig at bkultrasound.com
Mon Apr 4 13:48:56 PDT 2016

See my language responses inline.

Also, you might find Wikipedia an invaluable resource. I used it extensively when I was creating a Language Code list for our translations. And if you need language codes (we use them in part numbers to ensure you can figure out the language at a glance), I have a list of sources you can use.

Additionally, a google search using “how do you spell x in x” (eg, “How do you spell Greek in Greek?”) should get you an answer you can match to the Frame language list.

Alison