[Framers] where are graphic frame names on reference pages in FM12?

Studio Smalbro studio at smalbro.dk
Wed Apr 6 04:50:26 PDT 2016

Hi
I am trying to make some course material and was suddenly confused. When
I make a graphic frame on the reference pages in FrameMaker 10 I am
prompted to give it a name. When I click Object Properties on the new
frame afterwards I can see the name I gave the graphic frame.
When I try to do the same in FrameMaker 12 I am still prompted to give
the frame a name. When I click Object Properties however, I can no
longer see the name of the frame.

What am I doing wrong here? Where is the name of the frame?

Best regards
Bjørn