[Framers] About text frames

Pat Christenson Pat.Christenson at morningstar.com
Wed Apr 6 09:23:01 PDT 2016

I'll clarify further.

When I create a text frame for a callout to a graphic, it always defaults to Body. I have a paragraph format called Callout. Can I change the default paragraph for a text frame to Callout?

I can't simply redefine Body to match the settings of Callout because we use Body throughout our documents.

Pat