[Framers] preventing 2-word product name from line breaks ?

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Apr 6 12:42:16 PDT 2016

FWIW, for me, variables work best for this purpose ... that way, an occasional search and replace (perhaps at the end) works wonders.

This makes the "product name change" problem _far_ less of an issue in the long run!

Syed Zaeem Hosain | Chief Technical Officer
Aeris Communications, Inc.
Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
o: +1 408 557-1905 | f: +1 408 557-1925 | twitter: @AerisCTO | blog: http://www.aeris.com/blog

The information in this message may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please inform the sender of the error immediately. The review, use, distribution or copying of any message not intended for you is prohibited, and we ask that you permanently delete the message along with any copies and attachments.