[Framers] slow-scrolling images

Heiko Haida info at heiko-haida.de
Wed Apr 6 15:19:40 PDT 2016

Hi John,

well, it is common that loading of graphics takes longer when the files
are stored on network drives. You could try to gather all files on a
local drive.

Another kind of obstacle are certain anti-virus softwares. Maybe the
most frequently used file types should be put on a "white list", if
possible.

And last but not least large bitmap files with high resolution take
longer to be rendered by FrameMaker. The effective resolution should not
exceed 300 dpi, a higher resolution is not necessary in most cases.

There have already been some discussions like this, you may also check
the Frameusers' archive.
(e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/framers%40lists.frameusers.com/msg57291.html
or