[Framers] preventing 2-word product name from line breaks ?

Peter Gold peter at petergold.photography
Wed Apr 6 18:01:48 PDT 2016

I was thinking that perhaps it would be possible to create rules that
define the variable suitably for each doctype, and in each specific
context, within a document set, if one was using structured FM. However, in
an enterprise that prohibits all user-installed add-ons, even if structured
FM were in use, customizing the EDD might be prohibited.

So, in the end, manual search/replace might be the only practical solution.