[Framers] Frame wish list

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:22:22 PDT 2016

Actually, I don't think it is, at least in 2015, the current release. It's
a crippled subset of RoboHelp, sort of like the Acrobat Distiller that
ships with Frame is a subset of the full functionality of Adobe Acrobat.

Neither Frame, Flare, nor Tech Comm Suite seems to be going in the
direction we're moving -- authoring in Frame or Flare and publishing to a
mix of media that includes database-based CMS solutions such as SalesForce
and WordPress sites as primary delivery vehicles.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.