[Framers] Strange error when updating Frame document

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 11:14:36 PDT 2016

Yes, I searched and found this error had existed in earlier versions. This is the first time I have seen it and I have been using Frame for 20 years.I tried a couple of the hints that were posted, first removing the TOC and Index and updating the book. Same error.Rebuilt the TOC and Index, still getting the error.It looks like Jeff's response is spot on. An old bug has resurfaced.I can't find anything wrong with the book. All cross-references work fine. TOC and Index look fine.
Time for Frame to let the test guys loose, after checking what the fix was before.