[Framers] ADMIN: clicking links and sending attachments

FrameUsers Admin carol at frameusers.com
Mon Apr 18 08:56:51 PDT 2016

The originator of this post was notified last week and his emails
have been put on moderated status.

I want to strongly discourage people from clicking links in ANY email
they receive. If they really want to visit the site, manually type it
in the address bar of their browser.

Also, while I'm thinking of it, I have not set this list to prevent
attachments, but I also discourage them. Not only can they be risky,
attachments to emails on this list download to EVERYONE's computer.
Most people object to uninvited attachments. It is far better to
upload whatever it is you want to share to a place on your own server
or on Dropbox and then provide a link. People can then decide for
themselves if they want to look at what you want to share. If they
do, then the aforementioned cautions about clicking links apply.

Carol Elkins
List Mom