[Framers] Mif2Go and FM 2015

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Thu Apr 21 12:49:49 PDT 2016

I have FM 2015 and Mif2Go.
I used FM12 with Mif2Go quite a lot for a set of deliverables at the end of
our last release, just before upgrading to FM 2015. We are finishing
another release next week, so I will soon have to go through that again.
I did a test a little while ago, and FM 2015 failed in a way that I had
seen before and resolved, but I did not have time then to research it. I
figure I can fix it in a half-day if it's fixable, once I get the time.
If it is not fixable, then you can save your content as FM12 and use it, if
you are not using the FM2015 new features.
Saving your files as FM12 is a tedious task that can be made simpler with
one of Rick Quatro's scripts for FrameScript.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Celine Dion <dion.cm at att.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Has anyone successfully integrated M2G with FM 2015? We're about to
> upgrade FM, but that may be a serious problem if they don't play well
> together. A couple of months ago, someone recommended downloading
> m2rbook115.zip, but I never saw a reply. Does it work?
> Thanks a lot.
> Celine

<http://www.actifio.com/>        *John Sgammato, Documentation Architect*
*e* john.sgammato at actifio.com  *c* 508.927.2083
*t* @actifiodocs <http://twitter.com/actifiodocs>

333 Wyman Street, Waltham, MA 02451
<http://twitter.com/actifio>    <http://www.linkedin.com/company/399246>
<https://plus.google.com/102870897962348937868/posts>
<http://www.youtube.com/user/actifio>    <http://www.actifio.com/>

*Manage, access, and protect your data with a single platform that saves
you time, money, and complexity.*