[Framers] Linking to text insets: page number?

Rick Quatro rick at rickquatro.com
Fri Apr 22 05:47:28 PDT 2016

Hi Tom,

I don't have time to test this right now, but try this:

1) In your text inset, make sure you have a cross-reference marker in the
appropriate target paragraph.

2) Import the text inset into the container document.

3) When insert the cross-reference, make sure you choose the container
document as the target. You should see the cross-reference marker that you
inserted in step 1.

The cross-reference should reflect the page number of the container file
where the text inset is located.

Rick

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.