[Framers] Mif2Go and FM 2015

Ben Allums allums at webworks.com
Fri Apr 22 10:17:27 PDT 2016

On 4/21/2016 9:52 PM, dion.cm wrote:
> Thanks for the info. I'm in the middle of a big release also so I won't
> try anything until afterward. I thought I might have to save down (FM11
> in my case), but I hope not because my omnihelp project is about 50-75
> files. Good idea about FrameScript. I'll remember that.
> If you figure it out, I'd appreciate your letting me know the details.
> On the other hand, if I get to it first, I'll let you know.

Celine and John,

I cannot assist you in using Mif2Go with FrameMaker 2015, but I can
offer that ePublisher 2016.1 works great with FrameMaker 2015.  No need
to save 50-75 files to older FrameMaker versions.  And WebWorks Reverb
offers a modern help experience that works great on mobile devices and
is well liked by Google search bots.

Ben

DISCLAIMER: I work for WebWorks.