[Framers] Mif2Go and FM 2015

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sat Apr 23 22:43:02 PDT 2016

John, that would be great, thanks!

And just to remind people of the specifics: there is a zip file “m2rbook115.zip” in the mif2go.com downloads site, under “Beta Components”.

This ZIP contains a single DLL file called “m2rbook.dll” that must replace the older one (typically in “C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\AdobeFrameMaker12\fminit\Plugins”) for FM 12 to work.

I am not sure why this simple fix works yet. The code contents are essentially identical to the old one … the properties on the version number are the only difference that I can see with a byte-for-byte comparison.

Some investigation is needed to see if this will work for FM 2015 or needs another fix. Since I am not running FM 2015, I cannot test this.

Regards,