[Framers] Mif2Go and FM 2015

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Sun Apr 24 20:51:35 PDT 2016

John, I think I found a slightly similar issue reported by you before (although the error was different: type 1) back in August of 2014.

Apparently, Malware Bytes was causing a problem for you … ? Later, you reported setting exclusions for the Omsys folders later … but I wonder if that was the real source of the problem.

Your threads were called “Mif2Go suddenly failing on all machines” and “Still stuck on Mif2Go, deadline approaching”.

I know you are busy with the particular document you are working on at the moment, but if you try without Malware Bytes, I wonder if FM 2015 works for you …

If so, then this would be a good info for others!

Syed Zaeem Hosain | Chief Technical Officer
Aeris Communications, Inc.<http://www.aeris.com/>
Syed.Hosain at aeris.net<mailto:Syed.Hosain at aeris.net>