[Framers] Cannot get FM to drop the even-numbered blank page

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 10:53:00 PDT 2016

   Thanks, John!
   Given that some companies have requirements for printed documentation,
   what difference does it make if chapters start on the right or
   left-hand page?
   If they are likely to print a single chapter, then I can see wanting to
   have it start on the recto page, but I don't think that's a concern for
   our users.
   I did finally go back to the clean template and reimport it into my
   working document. The template is set up correctly, and the updated
   working document now paginates correctly.
   Thanks, all!