[Framers] Windows 10 "hijacked" my computer

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Apr 29 12:10:41 PDT 2016

Yeah, that download thing is evil. Last year I had a PC that started
acting like it was out of disk space even though Windows showed it
having 10-15% free. Eventually I discovered that there was a hidden
directory containing the Windows 10 upgrade installer. Which I had not
signed up for, and which that PC was perhaps not capable of running.

Which version of Windows are you currently running, is it 32-bit or
64-bit, and how much memory do you have?