[Framers] Windows 10 "hijacked" my computer

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:43:22 PDT 2016

If you're simply upgrading from 7/8>10, it'll probably happen painlessly
and you can revert if need be. (The files can be deleted at some point in
the future if you decide you need more disk space.)
As others mentioned, expect some drivers updates... applications are less
likely to be affected, but the older they are, probably the more likely
they will be. You don't mention your hardware platform, but if you're on a
64bit, you can expect some quickness to show up.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.