[Framers] Windows 10 "hijacked" my computer

grant at hedgewizard.net grant at hedgewizard.net
Fri Apr 29 13:36:31 PDT 2016

   I can tell you (after having the same stealth install), the if you do
   the "revert" you will find that many applications (Firefox,
   iTunes,others) will not be able to update, and if you delete them, you
   cannot reinstall them.

   I'm giving serious thought to shifting fulltime to Linux Mint, and only
   run Windows 7 (Ultimate), in a VM space.

     On April 29, 2016 at 1:03 PM Ken Poshedly <poshedly at bellsouth.net>