[Framers] Auto-checking URL Links?

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Fri Apr 29 14:36:33 PDT 2016

If you can generate HTML, you could use Xenu Link Sleuth.

When I was looking for a PDF link checker last year, I came up with:

Evermap AutoBookmark (Windows only, $189 and up) generates a nice
report of link errors and does some other bookmark-related things I
don't need at the moment.

Still evaluating Debenu Aerialist (Mac and Windows, $495 and up), it
reported errors for valid links, could be I'm using it wrong so I
opened a support case. It does a very wide variety of other things.