[Framers] Silicon Prairie tools for FM 15

Monique Semp monique.semp at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 08:19:27 PDT 2016

>   Is anyone using Silicon Prairie plugins with FrameMaker 15? The PDF on
> the website says they support 12 but does not mention 15.

I recently used the ColorTools plugin with FrameMaker 2015 (which is
FrameMaker 13), and everything seemed to work fine.

I considered the Silicon Prairie tools for CharacterTools, Paragraph Tools,
and VariableTools, but went with Rich Quatro's Extend Script, Import Formats
Special ES; it seemed easier and offers great granularity as to which
formats you want to replace/delete. (See FrameAutomation.com.)

-Monique