[Framers] Determining the locations of specific x-refs

Tammy Van Boening tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
Tue Aug 2 10:03:29 PDT 2016

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC
tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com
www.spectrumwritingllc.com

From: Tammy Van Boening [mailto:tammyvb at spectrumwritingllc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2016 11:03 AM
To: 'Robert Lauriston'
Subject: RE: [Framers] Determining the locations of specific x-refs

yea, it will, but here's the rub - for lack of a better term, I have had a
"wonky" experience with this. The report will show "n" number of x-refs, I
will go find those and conditionalize those, and regenerate the book, and
either new x-refs that weren't flagged before appear, or ones that I have
conditionalized sometimes still show in the report even though they are
properly conditionalized, including the pilcrow where appropriate. It
becomes an iterative process and I was just hoping for a fast, one shot deal
that got all the x-refs right the first time.

But, if not possible, then yep, you're right Robert - that would be the way
that I would have to go.

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC
www.spectrumwritingllc.com
TammyVB  *AT*  spectrumwritingllc  *DOT*  com